Attorney-at-law at the Cracow Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law since 2014
She has been cooperating with the law firm since 2022.
She specializes in civil law, commercial, administrative and tax law matters. She participates in court proceedings and provides legal services to business entities.
Trainee attorney-at-law at the Cracow Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law (2011-2013)
A law graduate at the Jagiellonian University (2010)
A graduate of administration at the Jagiellonian University (2008)
A graduate of a postgraduate banking law programme at the Jagiellonian University (2011)
Working knowledge of English
Her expertise includes:
- representing clients in civil, commercial, administrative and tax law proceedings,
- providing legal services to businesses,
- drawing up legal opinions,
- representing clients in matters related to regulating the legal status of real estates,
- participating on teams conducting bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings.