Attorney-at-law trainee at the Bar Association in Kraków since 2021
She has been cooperating with the law firm since 2021.
She specializes in the area of civil law, contract law and commercial law. She provides ongoing support to businesses in transactions related to companies, represents clients in both litigation and out-of-court disputes. She prepares corporate documents and business contracts. She also does legal research in the area of civil law and capital markets.
Graduate of the Faculty of Law at the Jagiellonian University.
Graduate of postgraduate studies of Company Law at the University of Warsaw.
She has full professional proficiency in English.
Portfolio of cases:
- litigator in business law cases
- civil law cases mediation procedure leading to a settlement,
- analysis of contractual provisions,
- participation on the teams conducting insolvency proceedings,
- drafting legal opinions for businesses in the area of contract law and capital market law.