Attorney-at-law at the Bar Association of Attorneys-at-law in Krakow since 2020.
Previously she was an advocate at the Kraków Bar Association.
tel. +48 12 631 07 90
She has been cooperating with the law firm since 2020.
She specializes in the area of civil law, commercial law, restructuring law, bankruptcy law and administrative law. She participates in civil court proceedings and restructuring proceedings as well. She deals with consultancy to business entities in the field of corporate law,
including comprehensive implementation of the GDPR and procedures related to the protection of personal data.
Graduate of the Faculty of Law at the Jagiellonian University.
Graduate of postgraduate studies of protection of competition and consumers at the Intellectual Property Law Institute of the Jagiellonian University.
She has full professional proficiency in English.
- participation in proceedings regarding restructuring and bankruptcy of companies with a particular emphasis on proceedings brought by the official receiver in order to obtain a finding of the juridical act’s ineffectiveness with respect to the bankruptcy estate,
- providing legal services to businesses
- consultancy regarding unfair competition acts and trademark protection,
- comprehensive implementation of the GDPR and procedures related to the protection of personal data in numerous business entities,
- representing clients in proceedings regarding the construction industry, including proceedings related to liquidated damages.