Attorney-at-law trainee at the The Bar Association in Krakow since 2017
tel. + 48 12 631 07 90
Specializes in civil, commercial and labor law matters.
Mateusz specializes in matters of civil and commercial law, as well as in the law related to the protection of personal data.
He provides services to business entities in the field of civil proceedings and prepares contracts and corporate documents.
A graduate of law at the Jagiellonian University.
Mateusz is fluent in English
- servicing one of the largest entities in the Polish market that provides support for transactions made with payment cards;
- acting as part of a foundation providing legal counseling services for the poorest (volunteering);
- drawing up and reviewing contracts;
- ongoing service of business entities;
- servicing entities from the electronic payments industry;
- servicing entities from the transportation industry;
- participation in the merger process;
- servicing entities offering commercial space in large-scale facilities;
- handling civil court proceedings;
- participation in legal services in connection with the issue of shares as part of a public offering;
- participation in proceedings regarding the construction industry;
- legal services in the field of personal data protection.